1. Pinot Grigio ‘Antico Casale’ – Veneto (Italy)
Crisp andlight with a mouthwatering zesty finish.
2. Verdejo/Sauvignon Blanc – Costa Cruz, Castilla (Spain)
Fresh and crisp with plenty of tropical fruit flavours.
3. Chardonnay – Water Stop Station (South Australia)
Ripe melon and peach flavours; creamy and unoaked.
4. Sauvignon Blanc – Cantus, Casablanca (Chile)
Exuberant and fruity, packed full of grassy, tropical flavours with a lovely tangy finish.
5. Pinot Grigio Blush ‘Antico Casale’ – Veneto (Italy)
Floral blackcurrant aromas, soft medium fruit flavours
6. Cabernet Sauvignon – Cantus, Valle Central (Chile)
Smooth ripe dark fruits with rich cassis and sweet spices.
7. Merlot ‘Rocca Bastia’ – Veneto (Italy)
Dark ruby red, full plummy palate with a supple finish.
8. Shiraz – Water Stop Station (South Australia)
Soft and rounded with ripe plums and blackberries.
9. Malbec – El Supremo, Mendoza (Argentina)
Classic spicy and peppery bouquet with a sweet dark berried fruit and
a hint of oak.
10. Rioja Crianza – Bodega Vallemayor, Rioja (Spain)
Lively garnet red colour, rich complex aromas with an elegant yet full palate – long smooth finish with gentle oak characters.
11. Prosecco Spumante ‘La Pieve’ – Veneto (Italy)
Stylish fragrant and delicate with an attractive light mousse, upfront grapey bouquet and an off-dry palate.
12. Rose Prosecco Spumante ‘Mionetto’ – Veneto (Italy)
Classic pink sparkler – deeply coloured and textured with plenty of sweet fruit character and gentle fizz.
Greek White wine
13. Lantides 5 Senses
Beautiful medium dry wine from the Peloponnese region
14. Genesis Roditis – Sauvignon Blanc
Chamomile, white flowers, green apple aromas, Dry with spicy white
15. Nyssos Sauvignon Blanc
Wine with characteristic freshness and intense aromas, exotic fruits such as pear, pineapple and lemon blossom.
Greek Red Wines
16. Nemea Lantides
Red wine vinification method including diffusion and storage in oak barrels for 14 months. Gentle tannins, rich body and a balance between acidity, barrel and fruit.
17. Genesis Merlot
Xinomavro Perfume of ripe mulberries and red cherries is enhanced by the freshness of wild flowers, pine and herbs. Palate shows a crisp acidity and fine-grained tannin over the vibrant, spicy fruit. Long, harmonious and pure finish.
18. Cava lantides
Red wine vinification method including diffusion and storage in oak barrels for 24 months up to bottling, followed by storage in wine cellars for a further 12 months. Strong tannins, great body, and a good balance between acidity and alcohol promise one of the best wines produced by Lantides..